1. Johanna F. Lindahl, Abhimanyu Chauhan, J. P. S. Gill, Razibuddin Ahmed Hazarika , Nadeem Mohamed Fairoze, Delia Grace, Abhishek Gaurav, Sudhir K. Satpathy and Manish Kakkar. The Extent and Structure of Peri-urban Smallholder Dairy Farming in Five Cities in India 2020. Front Vet Sci; 7:359.
2. J. P. S. Gill, J. S. Bedi, Randhir Singh, Mohd Nadeem Fairoze, R. A. Hazarika, Abhishek Gaurav, Sudhir K Satpathy, Abhimanyu Singh Chauhan, Johanna Lindahl, Delia Grace, Amit Kumar & Manish Kakkar. Pesticide Residues in Peri-Urban Bovine Milk from India and Risk Assessment: A Multicenter Study 2020. Sci Rep, 8054. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-020-65030-z
3. Brook, CE, Beauclair, R, Ngwenya, O, Worden, L, Ndeffo-Mbah, M, Lietman TM, Satpathy, SK, Galvani, AP, & Porco TC. (2015). Spatial heterogeneity in projected leprosy trends in India. Parasites & Vectors, 8:542.
4. Satpathy, SK, & Venkatesh, S. (2006). Human Resources for Health in India's National Rural Health Mission: Dimension and Challenges. Reg Health Forum, 10(1): 29-37.
5. Satpathy, SK (2005). Indian Public Health Standards (IPHS) for Community Health Centers, Indian Journal of Public Health , 49(3): 123-06.
6. Satpathy, SK (2005). Public Health Infrastructure in Rural India: Challenges and opportunities. Indian Journal of Public Health, 49(2): 57-62.
7. Reddy, NB, Satpathy, SK, Krishnan, SA, & Srinivasan T. (1985). Social Aspect of Leprosy –A case study in Zaria, Northern Nigeria. Leprosy Review, 56(1):23-5.
8. Rotti, SB, Satpathy, SK & Mehta, SP. (1982). Prevalence of paralytic poliomyelitis in Pondicherry, South India. J Epidemiol Community Health. Dec;36(4):279–281.
9. Satpathy, SK, Jena, RC., Sharma, RS., & Sharma, RC. (1997). Status of Chloroquin resistance of P. Falciparum in Orissa State. J Commun Dis, 29(2); 145-151.
10. Satpathy, SK et al. (1990) Epidemiological study of Measles Singur, West Bengal –The journal of communicable Diseases, 22(1): 23-26.
11. Satpathy, SK et al. (1982). Orientation training for medical students under Community Medical Posting –Jawaharlal Institute of Post –Graduate Medical Education &Research, Pondicherry , the Indian Journal of Medical Education, Vol XXI, No.2.
12. Behera D, Praveen D, Behera MR. Protecting Indian Health Workforce during COVID- 19 Pandemic. J Fam Med Prim Care 2020. Vol.9, No. 9, pp.4541-4546.
13. Behera MR, Behera D and Satpthay SK. Planetary Health and the Role of Community Health Workers. J Fam Med Prim Care 2020. Vol. 9, No.7, pp.3183-3188.
14. Behera MR, Behera D and Prutipinyo C. Examining the relationship between living conditions, work environment and intent to stay among nurses in current posts in rural areas of Odisha state, India. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Sciences 2020, Vol.19, No.3, pp. 527-536. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3329/bjms.v19i3.45871
15. Behera MR, Prutipinyo C, Sirichotiratana N, Viwatwongkasem C. Retention of medical doctors and nurses in rural areas of Odisha State, India – a policy analysis. International Journal of Workplace Health Management 2019, vol.12, No.4, pp.178-196.
https://doi.org/10.1108/IJWHM-05-2018-0057 (Emerald publication)
16. Behera MR, Prutipinyo C, Sirichotiratana N, Viwatwongkasem C. Living conditions, work enviornment and intention to stay among doctors working in rural areas of Odisha State, India. Ann Trop Med and Public Health 2018; 11 (3),pp.70-77.
17. Behera MR. Health and Policy environment of internal labour migrants in India – a literature review and future direction. Int J Cur Res Rev 2018; 10 (19): 1-7. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.31782/IJCRR.2018.10191
18. Behera MR, Prutipinyo C, Sirichotiratana N, Viwatwongkasem C. Interventions for improved retention of skilled health workers in rural and remote areas. Ann Trop Med Public Health 2017; 10:16-21. DOI: 10.4103/1755-6783.205591
19. Behera MR, Prutipinyo C, Sirichotiratana N, Viwatwongkasem C. Strategies for retaining health-care professionals in rural areas of India. Ind J Pub Health Research and Deve 2017; 8 (1) 73-79. DOi: 10.5958/0976-5506.2017.00016.X
20. Behera MR, Behera D and Pusapukdepob J. Quality of life among Elderly population in Bungsan and Ongkarak Sub-district, Nakhon Nayak Province, Thailand. Journal of Health Research. 2015; 29 (6):425-31. DOI:10.14456/jhr.2015.35. Emerald publications.
21. Behera D, Sivakami M and Behera MR. Menarche and Menstruation in Rural Adolescent Girls in Maharashtra, India: A Qualitative Study. Journal of Health
Management. 2015; 17 (4):510-519. doi:10.1177/0972063415612581. Sage publications.
22. Behera MR and Behera D. A Critical analysis of the term Universal Health Coverage under Post 2015 Sustainable Development Goals. Ann Trop Med Public Health. 2015; 8(5): 155-158. DOI: 10.4103/1755-6783.162660
23. Behera MR and Na-nongkhai S. Human resources for health in India: challenges and way forward. Int J Health Sci Res. 2014; 4(11):244-252.
24. Mohanty P, Jena P, Patnaik L. Vaccination against Hepatitis B: A Scoping Review. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2020 Dec 1;21(12):3453-3459. doi:
10.31557/APJCP.2020.21.12.3453. PMID: 33369439.
25. Behera CK, Jain MK, Mishra R, Jena PK, Dash SK, Sahoo RK. Clinico-radiological Profile of Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome and Its Associated Risk Factors in PICU: A Single-center Experience from a Tertiary Care Hospital in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. Indian J Crit Care Med 2020; 24(12):1223–1229.
26. Behera CK, Sahoo JP, Patra SD, Jena PK. Is Lower Vitamin D Level Associated with Increased Risk of Neonatal Sepsis? A Prospective Cohort Study. Indian J Pediatr. 2020 Jun;87(6):427-432. doi: 10.1007/s12098-020-03188-0. Epub 2020 Feb 13. PMID: 32056191.
27. Jena PK, Jeena BP. Overnutrition among schoolchildren in India: a review and meta- analysis. The Lancet Global Health. 2018; 6(S25). DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/S2214-109X(18)30154-2.
28. Behera C, Mishra R, Jena PK, Mishra S, Sahoo B, Patnaik SB, Jain M. Candidemia in the pediatric intensive care unit in Eastern India. J Pediatr Crit Care 2020;7:237-42.
29. Mohanty P, Jena PK, Kishore J. Gender Disparity in Health Expenses, Health Insurance Financing and Out-of-Pocket Expenses for Inpatient Care in India. Int J Preven Curat Comm Med 2019; 5(3): 3-10
30. Mathias J, Jena PK, Shah SK, Sah JP, Gautam KR, Upadhayay A. Survey of compliance with the cigarettes and other tobacco products act, 2003 at schools in Mangalore, Dakshina Kannada district, Karnataka. Int J Community Med Public Health. 2019 Aug;6(8):3289-93.
31. Jena PK, Kishore J, Jahnavi G. Correlates of Digit Bias in Self-reporting of Cigarette per Day (CPD) Frequency: Results from Global Adult Tobacco Survey (GATS), India and its Implications. Asian Pacific J Cancer Prev. 2013; 14(6):3865–9.
32. Jena PK, Bandyopadhyay C, Mathur MR, Das S. Extending application of the “hardcore” definition to smokeless tobacco use: estimates from a nationally
representative population in India and its implications. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2012; 13(12):5959–63.
33. Jena PK, Kishore J, Sarkar BK. Global Adult Tobacco Survey (GATS): a case for change in definition, analysis and interpretation of “cigarettes” and “cigarettes per day” in completed and future surveys. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2013; 14(5):3299–304.
34. Kishore J, Jena PK, Bandyopadhyay C, Swain M, Das S, Banerjee I. Hardcore smoking in three South-East asian countries: results from the global adult tobacco survey. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2013; 14(2):625–30.
35. Panda R, Jena PK. Examining physicians’ preparedness for tobacco cessation services in India: Findings from primary care public health facilities in two Indian states. Australas Med J. 2013; 6(3):115–21.
36. Himanshu Sekhar Pradhan, Nirmal Kumar Mohakud, Kavitha A. K, Manas Kumar Nayak, S. K. S. (2020). Out of Pocket Health Expenditure on Diarrheal Illness among Under Five Children in a Teaching Hospital in Odisha, India. Indian Journal of Public Health, 64(3), 252–257. https://doi.org/10.1148/47.6.620c
37. Dutta, A., Mohapatra, M. K., Rath, M., Rout, S. K., Kadam, S., Nallalla, S., …Paithankar, P. (2020). Effect of caste on health, independent of economic disparity: evidence from school children of two rural districts of India. Sociology of Health and Illness, 42(6), 1259–1276. https://doi.org/10.1111/1467-9566.13105
38. Dutta, A., Bhattacharya, S., Ak, K., Pati, S., Swain, S., & Nanda, L. (2019). At which temperature do the deleterious effects of ambient heat “kick-in” to affect all-cause mortality? An exploration of this threshold from an eastern Indian city. International Journal of Environmental Health Research.
39. Dutta, A., Kavitha, A. K., Samal, S., Panigrahi, P., Swain, S., Nanda, L., & Pati, S. (2018). Independent urban effect on hypertension of older Indians: identification of a knowledge gap from a Study on Global AGEing and Health. Journal of the American Society of Hypertension, 12(11), e9–e17. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jash.2018.09.004
40. Pradhan, A., Anasuya, A., Pradhan, M. M., Kavitha, A. K., Kar, P., Sahoo, K. C., …Dutta, A. (2016). Trends in malaria in Odisha, India-An analysis of the 2003-2013 time-series data from the national vector borne disease control program. PLoS ONE, 11(2), 1–16. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0149126
41. Bhoi, Purnima, "et al." "HAND HYGIENE TO PREVENT HEALTH CARE-ASSOCIATED INFECTIONS AND ITS RELEVANCE TO PREVENT COVID-19”.SURESH GYAN VIHAR UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT, VOLUME 8 ISSUE 4, 2020.
42. Bhoi, Gupta P, "et al". "Assessment of patient safety culture : A review. Journal of the Academy of Hospital Administration (JAHA), Vol.31 (No.2) & Vol. 32 (No.1),2019 -2020.