Epidemiology, Tobacco Control, Addiction Research, Medical Law & Ethics, Health Systems, Global Health, Implementation Research, NCDs, and Research Methods
1. Jena PK, and Jeena BP 2018 Over Nutrition among Schoolchildren in India: A Review and Meta-Analysis. The Lancet Global Health 6(Special):S25.
2. Jena PK 2018 Gender Disparity in Hard-Core-Smoking: Evidence from 14 GATS Countries. Tobacco Induced Diseases 16(S1): A898.
3. Jena PK, and Kavitha AK 2018 Catastrophic Health Expenses and Their Determinants for Tuberculosis In-Patient Care in India. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 22(11): S274.
4. Jena PK, Kavitha AK, and Satpathy N 2018 Socio-Demographic and Health Care Profile of Hospitalized TB Patients. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 22(11): S219.
5. Gadtia R, and Jena PK 2018 Manufactured-Cigarette Use and Rolled-Cigarette Use in South East Asian Countries: Which Product Makes Smoker More Dependent? Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 22(11): S589.
6. Kishore J, and Jena PK 2018 Trend in Smokeless Tobacco Use among Youth in SEA Region (2003-2016). Tobacco Induced Diseases 16(S 1): A954.
7. Jena, Pratap Kumar, Jugal Kishore, Sanghamitra Pati, Bidyut Kanti Sarkar, and Sagarika Das 2014 Tobacco Use and Quit Behaviour Assessment in the Global Adult Tobacco Survey (GATS): Invalid Responses and Implications. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention: APJCP 14(11): 6563–6568.
8. Jena PK, Kishore J, and Sarkar BK 2013 Global Adult Tobacco Survey (GATS): A Case for Change in Definition, Analysis and Interpretation of “Cigarettes” and “Cigarettes per Day” in Completed and Future Surveys. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2013;14(5):3299-304.
9. Jena, Pratap Kumar, Chandan Bandyopadhyay, Manu Raj Mathur, and Sagarika Das
2012 Extending Application of the “hardcore” Definition to Smokeless Tobacco Use: Estimates from a Nationally Representative Population in India and Its Implications. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention: APJCP 13(12): 5959–5963.
10. Jena, Pratap Kumar, Jugal Kishore, and G. Jahnavi 2013 Correlates of Digit Bias in Self-Reporting of Cigarette per Day (CPD) Frequency: Results from Global Adult Tobacco Survey (GATS), India and Its Implications. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention: APJCP 14(6): 3865–3869.