Doctor of Public Health (DrPH),
Master of Public Health (MPH),
Master of Health Administration (MHA),
Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc)
Health System Research, Global Health, Human Resources for Health, One Health, Healthy ageing, Urban Health
1. Behera D, Praveen D, Behera MR. Protecting Indian Health Workforce during COVID-19 Pandemic. J Fam Med Prim Care 2020. Vol.9, No. 9, pp.4541-4546. DOI: 10.4103/jfmpc.jfmpc_925_20
2. Behera MR, Behera D and Satpathy SK. Planetary Health and the Role of Community Health Workers. J Fam Med Prim Care 2020. Vol. 9, No.7, pp.3183-3188. DOI: 10.4103/jfmpc.jfmpc_328_20
3. Behera MR, Behera D and Prutipinyo C. Examining the relationship between living conditions, work environment and intent to stay among nurses in current posts in rural areas of Odisha state, India. Bangladesh Journal of Medical Sciences 2020, Vol.19, No. 3, pp. 527-536. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3329/bjms.v19i3.45871
4. Behera MR, Prutipinyo C, Sirichotiratana N, Viwatwongkasem C. Retention of medical doctors and nurses in rural areas of Odisha State, India – a policy analysis. International Journal of Workplace Health Management 2019, vol.12, No.4, pp.178-196. https://doi.org/10.1108/IJWHM-05-2018-0057.Emerald publication
5. Behera MR, Prutipinyo C, Sirichotiratana N, Viwatwongkasem C. Living conditions, work environment and intention to stay among doctors working in rural areas of Odisha State, India. Ann Trop Med and Public Health 2018; 11 (3),pp.70-77. DOI: 10.4103/ATMPH.ATMPH_338_17
6. Behera MR. Health and Policy environment of internal labour migrants in India – a literature review and future direction. Int J Cur Res Rev 2018; 10 (19): 1-7. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.31782/IJCRR.2018.10191
7. Behera MR, Prutipinyo C, Sirichotiratana N, Viwatwongkasem C. Interventions for improved retention of skilled health workers in rural and remote areas. Ann Trop Med Public Health 2017; 10:16-21. DOI: 10.4103/1755-6783.205591
8. Behera MR, Prutipinyo C, Sirichotiratana N, Viwatwongkasem C. Strategies for retaining health-care professionals in rural areas of India. Ind J Pub Health Research and Dev 2017; 8 (1) 73-79. DOi: 10.5958/0976-5506.2017.00016.X
9. Behera MR, Behera D and Pusapukdepob J. Quality of life among Elderly population in Bungsan and Ongkarak Sub-district, Nakhon Nayak Province, Thailand. Journal of Health Research. 2015; 29 (6):425-31. DOI:10.14456/jhr.2015.35. Emerald publications.
10. Behera D, Sivakami M and Behera MR. Menarche and Menstruation in Rural Adolescent Girls in Maharashtra, India: A Qualitative Study. Journal of Health Management. 2015; 17 (4):510-519. doi:10.1177/0972063415612581. Sage publications.
11. Behera MR and Behera D. A Critical analysis of the term Universal Health Coverage under Post 2015 Sustainable Development Goals. Ann Trop Med Public Health. 2015; 8 (5): 155-158. DOI: 10.4103/1755-6783.162660