MBBS, MD, MSc in Epidemiology (LSHTM, London), Specialized in Public health, Epidemiology and health systems improvement, Quality of care and public health education
1. Brook, CE., Beauclair, R., Ngwenya, O., Worden, L., Ndeffo-Mbah, M., Lietman TM., Satpathy, SK., Galvani, AP., & Porco TC. (2015). Spatial heterogeneity in projected leprosy trends in India. Parasites & Vectors, 8:542.
2. Satpathy, SK., & Venkatesh, S. (2006). Human Resources for Health in India's National Rural Health Mission: Dimension and Challenges. Reg Health Forum, 10(1): 29-37.
3. Satpathy, SK (2005). Indian Public Health Standards (IPHS) for Community Health Centers, Indian Journal of Public Health , 49(3): 123-06.
4. Satpathy, SK (2005). Public Health Infrastructure in Rural India: Challenges and opportunities. Indian Journal of Public Health, 49(2): 57-62.
5. Reddy, NB., Satpathy, SK., Krishnan, SA., & Srinivasan T. (1985). Social Aspect of Leprosy –A case study in Zaria, Northern Nigeria. Leprosy Review, 56(1):23-5.
6. Rotti, SB., Satpathy, SK., & Mehta, SP. (1982). Prevalence of paralytic poliomyelitis in Pondicherry, South India. J Epidemiol Community Health. Dec;36(4):279–281.
7. Satpathy, SK., Jena, RC., Sharma, RS., & Sharma, RC. (1997). Status of Chloroquin resistance of P. Falciparum in Orissa State. J Commun Dis, 29(2); 145-151
8. Satpathy, SK et al. (1990) Epidemiological study of Measles Singur, West Bengal –The journal of communicable Diseases, 22(1): 23-26.
9. Satpathy, SK et al. (1982). Orientation training for medical students under Community Medical Posting –Jawaharlal Institute of Post –Graduate Medical Education &Research, Pondicherry , the Indian Journal of Medical Education, Vol XXI, No.2.