|News & Events of 2017|
|News & Events of 2016|
|News & Events of 2015|
Dr. Sudhir Kumar Satpathy, Director, School of Public Health, on invitation has participated in following National and international Meetings / Conferences:
|Dr. Satpathy in the GBM meeting of APACI||Dr. Satpathy Addressing the APACI and Chinese Preventive Medical Association (CPMA) symposium on Seasonal Influenza Vaccination policy at Beijing, China.|
|Dr. Satpathy as a panellist in the Panel Discussion of APACI Symposium at Beijing, China.|
Dr. Satpathy with Mr. Won O Chong, the Mayor of Seongdong-gu, Seoul, Korea at the 8th Social and Solidarity Economy Academy organised by the ILO (International Labour Organization) and Global Social Economic Forum(GSEF) at Seoul, South Korea
Visit to SSE Organizations in Seoul City
26th - 30th June, 2017: Dr. S. K. Satpathy, Presented paper on Social Solidarity Economy in Bhubaneswar Smart City: Need for Inclusion in the New Urban Agenda. The Article published Academy on Social and Solidarity Economy: Innovation Ecosystems for Solidarity Economy and South-South Cooperation Based on the Work of the South-South Scholar Seoul, June 2017. Published by International Labour Office (ILO)
Dr. Sudhir Kumar Satpathy, Director, School of Public Health has participated in following National and international Meetings and Conferences:
1. January 4-5, 2017: Participated and chaired a Session in the workshop on Innovation in Sustainable Development at XIMB, Bhubaneswar.
2. February 10-11, 2017: Participated in Asia-Pacific Public Policy Network (AP-PPN) Conference, at Chiang Mai University, Thailand.
3. February 12 & 16 -17, 2017: Participated in 43rd Asia-Pacific Advance Network (APAN) Conference at India Habitat Centre , New Delhi organized by confederation of Indian Industries (CII).
4. February 13-15, 2017: Participated in the 8th South-East Asia Public Health Education Institutions Network (SEAPHEIN) Annual Meeting, at the Indian Institute of Health Management Research – IIHMR, Jaipur, India supported by WHO-SEARO.
|Dr. Satpathy at AP-PPN conference with Dr. Michael Howlett, Yong Pung How Chair Professor, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore and the Lead, AP-PPN)|
5. February 21, Participated in VBD review meeting at NHM conference room Bhubaneswar held under the Chairmanship of Dr Arun Panda, Addl. Secretary & Mission Director, NHM, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India.